Outdoor private retreat! Take a drive down this gravelly rutted long driveway lined on both sides with construction materials and equipment. What am I doing here? I must have taken a wrong turn. And then you see the idyllic pond and 2 level playhouse. And it gets better when you find out there are over 7 1/2 acres, 5 are wooded with poplar trees and a small hunting lodge or she/man cave. And then there's the house. A five-bedroom single-family split foyer surrounded by a raised garden, greenhouse, shed, and even a chicken coop. The first level, accessible with a separate entrance, has 3 huge bedrooms and a family room, now being used for a business and homeschooling. Upstairs 2 bedrooms 2 full baths, eat-in kitchen, dining, living room, wood-burning fireplace, deck and views from all rooms. It's warm and lived in! There's room for a home business, multi-gen living, homeschooling, the family dog, and it's filled with holiday decorations. There is also a new roof, new furnace, wood floors, 2 pellet stoves, a fireplace and so much more. Let's not forget the three-car garage 30' x 40' with ten-foot ceilings, finished walls, concrete floors, a separate electric 100 amp panel, a pellet stove, and perfect for storing your boats, cars, and other toys! Away from everyday chaos and close enough to be near everything! Easy access to 695 and 795. Looking for a wonderful property with acreage, privacy, a pond, garden, bird watching, land to hunt, or log timber? this is the one! Oh, and it may be dividable.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, 2 Story, Split Foyer
Electric Water Heater, Well
Other Construction, Vinyl Siding
4,240 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Baltimore County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Utility Room
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen, Country Kitchen
- Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Wood. Forced Air.
- 3. Wood-burning.
- Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Street Parking.
- Vinyl, Other
- Patio, Deck
- Lot View
- Trees/Woods, Pond
- Other, Partial
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Playground, Out Building, Front Yard. Backs To Trees, Front Yard, No Thru Street, Subdivision Possible.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price