Beautifully maintained semi-detached home featuring original hardwood floors throughout. A fully updated kitchen with granite countertops, upgraded cabinets, stainless steel appliances and island with breakfast bar. Three well appointed bedrooms on upper level, offering tons of natural light. Fully finished carpeted basement, complete with a full bathroom and den area. Fully water proofed home, new windows, roof, and HVAC system. Covered front porch, large beautiful private backyard and 3 car parking pad in rear of home. A true Baltimore City charm!*Please follow all COVID safety protocols when touring home*
Single Family, Colonial
2 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Public Septic System
1,668 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Living Room
- Dining Area
- Hookups in Basement
- Gourmet Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full Finished, Heated, Walkout Stairs
- Double Pane, Insulated, Screened
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Wood Floors, Recessed Lights, Open Floor Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
- Concrete Driveway.
- Shake, Fiberglass
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Landscaped. Landscaping.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price