Beautiful garden-level condominium in the Grey Rock Flats community of Pikesville! Enter into the main level and experience an abundance of natural light that highlights the spacious living room and dining room combination with access to the private patio. Let the kitchen provide an array of possibilities featuring ample storage, ceramic tile, and a cozy nook ideal for a home office. The family room accented by built-in shelving and recessed lighting offers a private area for movie night and spending time with family and friends. Relax and unwind in the primary bedroom suite spotlighted by a walk-in closet, double vanity, and a ceramic tile walk-in shower. An additional bedroom detailed with a custom built-in desk and storage as well as a full bath complete the sleeping quarters. A one-car garage, community pool, and easy access to Hunt Valley, Towson, and downtown Baltimore make this a must-see property! Major commuter routes include I-95, I-695, and I-83.
Condo, Colonial, 1 Story
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
1,551 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Grey Rock Flats
Baltimore County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room
- Dining Area
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Ice Maker, Single Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Casement, Double Pane, Screened, Vinyl Frame
- Other, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Security Gate, Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Fire Sprinklers
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped. Landscaping.
- Community Amenities
- Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price