Welcome home to this contemporary 3BR/3BA home in Delmar's premier golf community of Wood Creek. Conveniently located, minutes to shopping, dining, events, parks, but tucked away in an adorable neighborhood of winding streets, featuring community amenities - clubhouse, pool, walking trails, and of course golf! Wide open floorplan. Kitchen with breakfast nook, pantry, gas cooking, breakfast bar opens into the dining room and the spacious, vaulted great room with a gas fireplace, and sliders out to the patio. First-floor primary bedroom - walk-in closet, full, en-suite bath - double sink vanity, soaking tub, stall shower. A 2nd bedroom, 2nd full bathroom w/tub/shower combo, and a laundry room complete the first floor. Upstairs, a loft area overlooks the great room, for an additional living/study space. 3rd full bath and 3rd bedroom with lots of storage. Roomy patio overlooks the yard backing to trees. Sizes, taxes approximate.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1-1/2 Story
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
Composite Shingle, Vinyl Siding, Aluminum Siding
2,258 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Wood Creek Golf Comm
Wicomico County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- 1. Mantle.
- 2+ Access Exits J, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Vinyl, Aluminum, Shingle
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights. Backs To Trees.
- Community Amenities
- Club House, Exercise Room, Golf Club, Golf Course, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price