BACK ON THE MARKET!!! 203k or Cash investors/buyers welcome!!! Charming 3 bedroom home featuring large living room with fireplace, formal dining room, eat-in kitchen, and more. Spacious corner lot with room for outdoor entertainment, garage/shed, and parking in front and rear of home. The basement has an open family room with a built-in bar, plus a laundry room with sink and a half bath. There is plenty of room for storage. This home is waiting for you!!! Home is owner occupied. Showings should be scheduled between 9:00 am to 7:00 pm. COVID-19 GUIDELINES: PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT ALL GUESTS ARE REQUIRED TO WEAR FACE MASKS AND USE HAND SANITIZER OR WEAR VINYL GLOVES BEFORE ENTERING THE PROPERTY. ONLY THE BUYER AGENT PLUS 2 GUESTS ARE ALLOWED PER SHOWING. THANK YOU FOR COMPLYING AND HELPING TO ENSURE THE SAFETY OF ALL.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Traditional, 2 Story
1 Full/2 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Public Septic System, Public Sewer
1,940 sq. ft
Cable TV, Electric service available, Onsite Telephone
Baltimore City Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Hookups in Basement
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer, Water Dispenser
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Radiators.
- Entrance Outside, Partially Finished
- 1. Fireplace Screen, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Fireplace Equipment, Attic Storage, Bar, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Brick, Stone
- Composition, Shingle
- Chain Link
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Front Yard, Back Yard, Side Yard. Corner, Front Yard, Pond, Private, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price